Family Matters Services
Contact us for additional information
Program Participants: Individuals of all ages and their families
- Behavioral health assessments to determine the nature and extent of mental health and/or substance abuse concerns.
- Recommendations regarding mental health services that address presenting problems/symptoms.
- An individualized service plan with therapeutic goals developed in collaboration with the patient/family.
- Family counseling to address problems that are occurring in the home.
- Couples counseling to help recognize and resolve conflicts and strengthen relationships.
- Case Management (Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment) services to further support therapeutic interventions and link patient/family to community resources.
- Collaboration with school staff to work together on behalf of the student.